July 10 2016, PHP 5.5 has reached End of Life.
- PHP 5.5 Will reach end of life on July 10, 2016.
- Shared Hosting Servers: We will be updating all of our shared hosting servers to PHP 5.6 July 9, 2016 – Aug 1, 2016.
- Share hosting Clients please ensure all of your PHP scripts are PHP 5.6 compliant
- Managed Dedicated Server & Managed VPS clients please schedule and update to update you’re PHP.
- NOTE: we will never do a Major Version update unless you ask us to on Managed Dedicated services.
AUG 1 2016, we have expanded our Midwest Data center.
- Yes we have done it again.
- All Midwest data center clients we have expanded our Midwest Data center.
- We have added additional Rack/floor Space and increased our network capacity by a Factor of 1.5.
- During the first week Aug 2016 some servers will require relocation we will send out a notification if your server requires relocation.
Aug 15 2015 – Jan 1 2017, we have expanded our Midwest Data center.
- The above Dates are a rough estimate of availability dependent on Vendor delivery.
- We have expanded or Collocation floor space availability.
- We now will have 10U & full 42U Locking cabinets available.
- We will still have Rack space by the U as always in both our data centers.
- Have your own IP space we can provide you with a BGP session or announce them for you.
Saturday, July 9, 2016