1. Log a Priority ticket & include main Ip Address and check "reboot my server"
2. You may reboot your server via your remote reboot port or your IPMI if you have one.
3. If you think your may be having hardware/Software issues add "please investigate" and include your root password
4. Using e-mail or submitting a regular support may delay the rebooting of your server not all support techs have access to e-mail.
5. For Hardware Failure please be clear E.G.: Hard drive 0 has failed please investigate (Dedicated servers only)
6. For Virtuozzo, KVM, & XEN servers (VPS) you can reboot your server via the client area ot the control panel see https://secure.empire-hosting.net/xen.php for log in instructions
* For hardware/software issues remote hands fees may apply depending on your management level